XF 1.5 Why does my old xf show diffrent error page then my new xf?

The top one is an error within the XenCentral addon you're using (triggered by the addon itself), the bottom one is a PHP error from the server.

There both the same.. Whenever .. It doesnt matter what add on.. When it shows an error its always like that.. I like the error from the first pic the second one looks terrible

These look to be on different servers so it is likely that the bottom one either has Debug mode enabled or has the display_errors directive on, or a different error reporting level.

This is server configuration stuff so you would be better off speaking with your host or server person about if possible. Or if it's just the case that you have debug mode enabled, switch that off.

These look to be on different servers so it is likely that the bottom one either has Debug mode enabled or has the display_errors directive on, or a different error reporting level.

This is server configuration stuff so you would be better off speaking with your host or server person about if possible. Or if it's just the case that you have debug mode enabled, switch that off.

Is that in the xenfor cpanel?

Debug mode?

If it's enabled your Admin CP will have a "Development" tab. It's usually enabled by adding $config['debug'] = true; to the config.php file, though there is an add-on that allows it to be switched on in the Admin CP.

Top Bottom