who's online

aussie

I am considering converting my vbulletin forum to xenForo. can someone please advise if the who's online (or similar) as per this image is available for admin? this is an old screen shot but the only one I could find in a hurry.:)

502q28.jpg

cheers

Last edited:
xF does have more respect for privacy though by not showing who your having a private convo with, just simply you are "Engaged in conversation".

Actually, it can work the same way on vBulletin: "Private Messaging." However, unlike XenForo, it can also show the username at the end if the user group has the necessary permissions.

Actually, it can work the same way on vBulletin: "Private Messaging." However, unlike XenForo, it can also show the username at the end if the user group has the necessary permissions.

Yeah, but it's default on and many don't know there is a permission to change it :P On the other hand if xF ever added it, it would be turned off by default ;)

Yeah, but it's default on and many don't know there is a permission to change it :p On the other hand if xF ever added it, it would be turned off by default ;)

Haven't been in the ACP on vBulletin since we moved, but I'm fairly sure it was enabled by default for the staff user groups and disabled by default for the non-staff user groups.

Top Bottom