******* - Who Viewed This Attachment [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

[1.2.x] Who Viewed This Attachment - It shows all users who viewed/downloaded attachments

This mod will show all members who viewed/downloaded an attachment.You can choose which group/s you would like to show the attachments viewers/downloders user list.

After you install the mod, go to User Group Permissions, choose the group/s that you would like to show the attachments viewers/downloders user list and all the way to the bottom you will see a new settings called: Attachment Views. Set Can view who downloaded attachments: to Yes and save the changes.

Then when viewing an...

Read more about this resource...

hi @borbole i have this error . can you help me please ?
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: node_id - library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php:75
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Gestern um 19:45 Uhr
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/lostingaming/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php(75): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/lostin...', 75, Array)
#1 /var/www/lostingaming/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(32): XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->assertThreadValidAndViewable(2017, Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/lostingaming/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(9): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#3 /var/www/lostingaming/library/Borbole/ThreadReaders/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#4 /var/www/lostingaming/library/Borbole/WhoViewedAttachments/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(9): Borbole_ThreadReaders_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#5 /var/www/lostingaming/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Borbole_WhoViewedAttachments_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#6 /var/www/lostingaming/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /var/www/lostingaming/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(69) "http://ligev.de/lostingaming/threads/happy-birthday-lig-sechser.2017/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

May I ask how you came to the conclusion that it was this mod of mine that it is causing the error? If you will look closely the EWRporta is mentioned as first in the error log.

P.s Can you please pm me your paypal address that you used when purchasing this mod btw?

Hm I have change the rights from
Your addon , since I have this error message :( so I mean it is you addon ???? I'm not sure so I ask you .
PC is out :)

Hm I have change the rights from
Your addon , since I have this error message :( so I mean it is you addon ???? I'm not sure so I ask you .
PC is out :)

Thank you. Would you mind pming me forum admin and ftp log in info so I could check this out for myself directly at your forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom