1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

******* - Who Viewed This Attachment [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by borbole, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

borbole submitted a new resource:

[1.2.x] Who Viewed This Attachment - It shows all users who viewed/downloaded attachments

Read more about this resource...

Shelley likes this.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Works great @borbole and thanks again. :)

borbole likes this.
  3. borbole

You are very welcome Shelley :)

Shelley likes this.
  4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

borbole likes this.
  5. borbole

Thank you for bringing this to my attention Shelley. I will look into it a.s.a.p.

Shelley likes this.
  6. Lemminator

Lemminator Well-Known Member

hi @borbole i have this error . can you help me please ?
    Code:
    ErrorException: Undefined index: node_id - library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php:75
    Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Gestern um 19:45 Uhr
    Stapelverfolgung
    #0 /var/www/lostingaming/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php(75): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/lostin...', 75, Array)
    #1 /var/www/lostingaming/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(32): XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->assertThreadValidAndViewable(2017, Array, Array)
    #2 /var/www/lostingaming/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(9): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
    #3 /var/www/lostingaming/library/Borbole/ThreadReaders/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
    #4 /var/www/lostingaming/library/Borbole/WhoViewedAttachments/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(9): Borbole_ThreadReaders_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
    #5 /var/www/lostingaming/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Borbole_WhoViewedAttachments_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
    #6 /var/www/lostingaming/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #7 /var/www/lostingaming/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #8 {main}
    Benötigter Status
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(69) "http://ligev.de/lostingaming/threads/happy-birthday-lig-sechser.2017/"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

7. borbole

May I ask how you came to the conclusion that it was this mod of mine that it is causing the error? If you will look closely the EWRporta is mentioned as first in the error log.

P.s Can you please pm me your paypal address that you used when purchasing this mod btw?

8. Lemminator

Lemminator Well-Known Member

Hm I have change the rights from
    Your addon , since I have this error message :( so I mean it is you addon ???? I'm not sure so I ask you .
    PC is out :)

borbole likes this.
  9. borbole

Thank you. Would you mind pming me forum admin and ftp log in info so I could check this out for myself directly at your forum?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.