• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Who Locked/Unlocked Thread 1.0.0

Fuhrmann

This is my first Add-on!

This Add-on enables logging the user of locked or unlocked one of your threads. Each time a moderator/administrator to close (or open) a topic of yours, you will receive a alert:

Sem título.webp

In addition, it is inserted into Recent Activity:

Sem título2.webp

Regardless of the forum (private, public) will insert in the activity. I know I should have treated it, but I will do.

And as you can see, the information is also inserted in the thread:

Sem título3.webp

There is also two new options in the alert preferences:

Sem título4.webp

This is a simple add-on, i dont have much knowledge from MVC and XenForo...but i think that's a start.

I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for helping me :
ragtek
Jake

Attachments

Congratulations on your first add-on ( noticed the discussion for it on another topic, but I'm not sure I replied to it )

I'll test it out later, (y)

Congratulations on your first add-on ( noticed the discussion for it on another topic, but I'm not sure I replied to it )

I'll test it out later, (y)

Thanks M@rc!
The another topic is just for help me out in development. BTW i think some mod can close that topic.

I do not know if I understand your suggestion, but I think i already made this, take a look:

sem-t%C3%ADtulo-png.19430

The alert contains the topic title and clicking the alert the user is taken to the topic that was closed!

That's it?

I do not know if I understand your suggestion, but I think i already made this, take a look:

sem-t%C3%ADtulo-png.19430

The alert contains the topic title and clicking the alert the user is taken to the topic that was closed!

That's it?

Ah, oops that was a thread title :). That's good, but do you think you can remove the colon and also "Click to see it"? I think people will know to click the link.

Last time I tested this, users received a notification when anyone replied to their thread I believe.... It's been a while though since I tried.

An addon like this for when a thread is moved would be neat too. :)

Top Bottom