1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Who Locked/Unlocked Thread 1.0.0

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases [Archive]' started by Fuhrmann, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Fuhrmann

Fuhrmann Well-Known Member

This is my first Add-on!

This Add-on enables logging the user of locked or unlocked one of your threads. Each time a moderator/administrator to close (or open) a topic of yours, you will receive a alert:

Sem título.png

In addition, it is inserted into Recent Activity:

Sem título2.png

Regardless of the forum (private, public) will insert in the activity. I know I should have treated it, but I will do.

And as you can see, the information is also inserted in the thread:

Sem título3.png

There is also two new options in the alert preferences:

Sem título4.png

This is a simple add-on, i dont have much knowledge from MVC and XenForo...but i think that's a start.

I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for helping me :
    ragtek
    Jake

Attached Files:

daveb, DarkSign, Blazed and 5 others like this.
  2. M@rc

M@rc Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your first add-on ( noticed the discussion for it on another topic, but I'm not sure I replied to it )

I'll test it out later, (y)

3. Fuhrmann

Thanks M@rc!
    The another topic is just for help me out in development. BTW i think some mod can close that topic.

4. John L.

John L. Well-Known Member

Nothing to see here, missed something obvious! :(

5. Fuhrmann

I do not know if I understand your suggestion, but I think i already made this, take a look:

[​IMG]

The alert contains the topic title and clicking the alert the user is taken to the topic that was closed!

That's it?

6. John L.

John L. Well-Known Member

Ah, oops that was a thread title :). That's good, but do you think you can remove the colon and also "Click to see it"? I think people will know to click the link.

Fuhrmann likes this.
  7. CyberAP

CyberAP Well-Known Member

A quick concept

concept.png

Sylar, Yoskaldyr, Fuhrmann and 3 others like this.
  8. Floris

Floris Guest

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this with the community as well. Much appreciated.

Fuhrmann likes this.
  9. Wulfspider

Wulfspider Active Member

Last time I tested this, users received a notification when anyone replied to their thread I believe.... It's been a while though since I tried.

An addon like this for when a thread is moved would be neat too. :)

10. Fuhrmann

I have to update this...