Who is using a CMS on a live Xenforo site?

Sifuhall, I have spent the last couple weeks taking a look at numerous CMS trying to determine which one to go with. Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Modx, Concrete5, ExpressionEngine, and a couple others.

I need a CMS that can fill the needs described here either out of the box, or with a solid add-on. Once I find that, I will do whatever is necessary to make it work. I'll gladly share my findings. I just installed Joomla yesterday and will be working with it today.

I went with Joomla and it will take me a few more weeks to get the site set up the way I like it. Once it is complete, I will then add XF.

Looks great.

How are you feeling about Vivvo CMS ?

Are you using the Gallery Addon ?
http://www.vivvo.net/doc/plugin-guide/image-gallery.html

Do you have a Business License ? ($395) - as Revision control would be a prerequisite for your quest to allow article authors to edit their submitted articles. Did you ask bobster65 if he was interested ?

I'm really liking it.

Themeing could not have been easier, but I'm still a n00b when it comes to developing.

I have a few issues with it, but I don't think it is anything that can't be addressed.

I have the pro license currently, but there is a sale going on and I will upgrade to business next week ($50).

I haven't implemented the image gallery yet, but I plan to do so right after I get the final development completed.

Top Bottom