Who is Steve Machol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that's sad if Xenforo has to wait a full year before paying their staff or even thinking of hiring more.

That was nothing close to what I was saying. He is supposedly interested, yet he feels as though someone should be contacting him. Regardless of the lawsuit, need for employees, etc... if he is that interested, he could have contacted xF.
I think you're reading too much into it. But I'll let him answer for himself if he chooses to do so.

That thread on TAZ is sad. I hope Xenforo becomes so successful that it can hire some of those hardworking people from vBulletin and save them from the disaster that is vB5.

Steve was kind enough to cancel my vb license upon request which is the only interaction I've ever had with him. Very polite guy and I've seen him provide great support whilst keep a cool head even at the most stressing of times helping others. Great photographer too (you should check out his stuff).

Is this another reply then quickly delete a message situation? Posts coming up in my email, yet deleted when I come to the forum.....

Sometimes I get an alert and the thread hasn't been actually updated. I'm wondering if that happens because the post got deleted but the alert remains. Would that be considered a bug?

Sometimes I get an alert and the thread hasn't been actually updated. I'm wondering if that happens because the post got deleted but the alert remains. Would that be considered a bug?

Nope, I've noticed this also and no posts were deleted. There is a delay I'm expecting it is "as designed".

I got the email, with the content in it. Coming from this thread, quoting a post of mine. I came here, it is gone. Reminds me of another post and delete person.

Steve was the reason I chose vB3 (over IPB) many years ago, since he responded to my email enquiry within an hour, meanwhile 9 years later I am still waiting for IPB to reply to the same email (or the two follow up ones I sent!). He was always very good at support, a real asset to vB.

Steve was the reason I chose vB3 (over IPB) many years ago, since he responded to my email enquiry within an hour, meanwhile 9 years later I am still waiting for IPB to reply to the same email (or the two follow up ones I sent!). He was always very good at support, a real asset to vB.
Woooow. IPB DGAF do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom