Who here plays video games?

Andrew

Just wondering who all here plays video games and what type you play. So post what your favorite game is and the genera that your game is available in. The games posted could be for any gaming device like Nintendo, Playstation, PC, Xbox, etc. :)

Me,
I like FPS and MMORPG games such as Socom US Navy seals and I am also a Starcraft 2 and World of Warcraft fan. :cool:

What do you play? :D

League of Legends, CS:S, L4D2, Guild Wars 2, Starcraft 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2, awaiting black ops :)

I bounce between games :)

All of the above :)
Playing Fallout: New Vegas / Medal of Honor / Dead Rising 2 / PS Move and so much more atm!

Goldeneye comes out today, Kinect on Thursday. I LOVE BEING A TURTLE!!

When time permits... which isn't often these days. I like Command & Conquer games, though haven't had much chance to play them for the past month or so. I have the Starcraft 2 game.... same result... think I've played it a couple of times and other things are often more pressing.

I prefer the WII actually, like tennis, bowling, archery, etc... something a bit more interactive and involved. Often end-up sore as buggery after playing those Wii sports games.

I own a corporation that intends to be a global gaming network. One community thought I wasn't serious, and that I was crazy. You haven't seen crazy until you've seen how much money I've been spending on the corporation itself.

I run www.mw2forums.com and multiple other websites that can be seen at www.carlos360.com

I have just acquired a huge COD forum with these stats:
  • Members: 1,123
  • Threads: 451
By November's end, or by December, I see that number expanding by tenfold.

I own basically every Nintendo console ever released: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GB, GBA, GBASP.

I own practically every single PlayStation-branded console: PSX, PS2 (owned PStwo, but sold it because of...), PS3.

I am looking forward to Black Ops. I've played and owned COD4, WAW, MW2.

Sadly I haven't that much time so I hardly ever can play Star Trek: Online or StarCraft II.
Besides that I play FIFA on my PS3 and several Fitness-Games on my Wii.

Love the FPS's...been playing mostly on the PS3 these days since I no longer own a PC but use a Mac. I'd be happy to pwn any of you in MOH if you're up for the beating :p

I did, then I had a daughter who took all my time away so stopped... recently though I have had a very good friends xbox at my house and I can't stop playing... :D

Not anymore. For me it now feels like wasting money and time that could be spend in a much better way. But this is of course completely relative.

Top Bottom