1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who has visited today [Paid] 1.1

Show all users who visted your forum in the past 24 hours.

1. wang

wang Well-Known Member

wang submitted a new resource:

Who has visited today - Show all users who visted your forum in the past 24 hours.

Read more about this resource...

2. CFodder

CFodder Well-Known Member

Are the names in Rich text and therefore show usergroup colours and is the time linked to the individual user's timezone set in their preferences?

Also are we able to set say for a 24hr period or is it midnight to 11:59pm?

3. wang

wang Well-Known Member

Yes, it uses the rich text in usernames and the time is linked to the individual user's timezone set in their preferences.

2whovisted.PNG

The day time starts counting until midnight when it is resets to 0. The add on gets the default timezone by making use of the getDayStartTimestamps() function.

CFodder likes this.
  4. CFodder

CFodder Well-Known Member

Thanks for your quick answers Wang :). One last question, is this compatible with the bdWidget Framework as rather than have the members online I prefer to have it at the bottom of the main page which I can achieve with the framework.

wang likes this.
  5. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

The other 'who has visited' addon is able to cater for bd widget framework. And is cheaper too.

6. wang

wang Well-Known Member

You are welcome sir :) No, it is not compatible with that other add on. But if you purchase it, I can make it compatible for you.

7. maxicep

maxicep Active Member

Not preferable if it doesn't cache.

8. wang

wang Well-Known Member

Hello sir. I do not think that cache is needed in this case. This adds only one 1 extra query to the forum index and therefore it does not cause loading performances. But if you will purchase the add on, I can cache it for you.

9. maszd

maszd Active Member

Hi @wang can you add option to display at Forums List Below?

10. wang

wang Well-Known Member

That would require a significant change of template code. I can add it if you are willing to fund the costs that it is needed for the extra work.

11. wEbAddEr

wEbAddEr Active Member

is it already working bdWidget Framework ?

12. wang

wang Well-Known Member

No sir, it is not.

13. wEbAddEr

wEbAddEr Active Member

Offer still available ?

14. wang

wang Well-Known Member

Yes, but it will cost extra to make it work with the Widget Framework add on.

15. wang

wang Well-Known Member

16. Terror

Terror Active Member

i have a little problem with this addon. it works fine in the default xf sidebar, but since i have installed it, i can't edit framework widgets anymore :(

Code:
    Invalid renderer 'Faqe_TodayVisitors_WidgetRenderer_WhoVisited' specified

WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::create() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 677
    WidgetFramework_Core::getRenderer() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 351
    WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->_getRenderersList() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 95
    WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->_getResponseAddOrEdit() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 77
    WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /homepages/htdocs/mydomain/xenforo/admin.php at line 13
    XenForo 1.5.8 and [bd] Widget Framework 2.5.9

[edit] sry, seems to be caused by your other addon i installed today (fake users 1.1).

[edit again] solution found. i renamed TodayViditors.php to WhoVisited.php and changed line 3 to class Faqe_TodayVisitors_WidgetRenderer_WhoVisited extends WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  17. maszd

maszd Active Member

Hi @wang its invisible users include on total members count?

18. wang

wang Well-Known Member

Yes, it includes all users that will log in. The invisible users, banned users and users whose status is not valid will be seen only by members with permissions to bypass user privacy.

19. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

20. wang

wang Well-Known Member

I could not reproduce that problem. Anyways, yes, it works with the latest version of that add on.