Who has visited today [Paid] [Deleted]

wang

wang submitted a new resource:

Who has visited today - Show all users who visted your forum in the past 24 hours.

About this add-on

This add-on is designed to show all users who visted your forum in the past 24 hours.

You can decide how many members to show on the Members Online Today list, before the View More link will be shown. You can also decide which groups can see the Members Online Today list. The invisible users will be seen by members with permissions Bypass user privacy

Screenshots

Read more about this resource...

Are the names in Rich text and therefore show usergroup colours and is the time linked to the individual user's timezone set in their preferences?

Also are we able to set say for a 24hr period or is it midnight to 11:59pm?

Are the names in Rich text and therefore show usergroup colours and is the time linked to the individual user's timezone set in their preferences?

Also are we able to set say for a 24hr period or is it midnight to 11:59pm?

Yes, it uses the rich text in usernames and the time is linked to the individual user's timezone set in their preferences.

2whovisted.webp

The day time starts counting until midnight when it is resets to 0. The add on gets the default timezone by making use of the getDayStartTimestamps() function.

Thanks for your quick answers Wang :). One last question, is this compatible with the bdWidget Framework as rather than have the members online I prefer to have it at the bottom of the main page which I can achieve with the framework.

Thanks for your quick answers Wang :). One last question, is this compatible with the bdWidget Framework as rather than have the members online I prefer to have it at the bottom of the main page which I can achieve with the framework.
The other 'who has visited' addon is able to cater for bd widget framework. And is cheaper too.

You are welcome sir :) No, it is not compatible with that other add on. But if you purchase it, I can make it compatible for you.

Not preferable if it doesn't cache.

Hello sir. I do not think that cache is needed in this case. This adds only one 1 extra query to the forum index and therefore it does not cause loading performances. But if you will purchase the add on, I can cache it for you.

i have a little problem with this addon. it works fine in the default xf sidebar, but since i have installed it, i can't edit framework widgets anymore :(

Code:
Invalid renderer 'Faqe_TodayVisitors_WidgetRenderer_WhoVisited' specified

WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::create() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 677
WidgetFramework_Core::getRenderer() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 351
WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->_getRenderersList() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 95
WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->_getResponseAddOrEdit() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 77
WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /homepages/htdocs/mydomain/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

XenForo 1.5.8 and [bd] Widget Framework 2.5.9

[edit] sry, seems to be caused by your other addon i installed today (fake users 1.1).

[edit again] solution found. i renamed TodayViditors.php to WhoVisited.php and changed line 3 to class Faqe_TodayVisitors_WidgetRenderer_WhoVisited extends WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer

Last edited:
Hi @wang its invisible users include on total members count?

Yes, it includes all users that will log in. The invisible users, banned users and users whose status is not valid will be seen only by members with permissions to bypass user privacy.

Top Bottom