Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

I got that to and didn't click. Very satisfied with this add-on. My only request is to add a date to the Record.

Currently: 46 Members (Last 24 Hours)
Record: 60 Members (August 23, 2014)

Since updating to the latest version, I seem to permanently have a "Members Online Recently" block on my Current Visitors page. I have Widget Framework installed, and even if I remove all widgets so it's just a clear sidebar this Members Online Recently block still appears.

It seems like it has been hardcoded into a template, but I can't find which in order to remove it! Any chance of adding an option to remove it?

Thanks. :)

Since updating to the latest version, I seem to permanently have a "Members Online Recently" block on my Current Visitors page. I have Widget Framework installed, and even if I remove all widgets so it's just a clear sidebar this Members Online Recently block still appears.

It seems like it has been hardcoded into a template, but I can't find which in order to remove it! Any chance of adding an option to remove it?

Thanks. :)
If you are using Widget Framework, just add "online_list" into the Position box for the Clear Sidebar widget. That will remove the sidebar from that page. You can then add back any widgets that you want.

If you are using Widget Framework, just add "online_list" into the Position box for the Clear Sidebar widget. That will remove the sidebar from that page. You can then add back any widgets that you want.
No, that's my point - the block appears even if I have nothing except Clear Sidebar. I currently have the following:

who has visited online_list.webp

Which results in 2 "Who Has Visited" blocks being displayed - one as per I have configured in WF, with the widget title that I have specified, and another one at the very bottom (underneath all of the widgets) with the title "Members Online Recently".

If I inspect the element in Chrome, I can see the following section seems hard coded into template somewhere:

PHP:
!<--  block: forum_list_who_visited -->

No matter what I do, I cannot get the bottom block to disappear, so I have 2 blocks on my Current Visitors page!

No, that's my point - the block appears even if I have nothing except Clear Sidebar. I currently have the following:

View attachment 82755

Which results in 2 "Who Has Visited" blocks being displayed - one as per I have configured in WF, with the widget title that I have specified, and another one at the very bottom (underneath all of the widgets) with the title "Members Online Recently".

If I inspect the element in Chrome, I can see the following section seems hard coded into template somewhere:

PHP:
!<--  block: forum_list_who_visited -->

No matter what I do, I cannot get the bottom block to disappear, so I have 2 blocks on my Current Visitors page!
I've just tested this again and I cannot reproduce it - I can only get one Members Online Recently block to appear.

@sforum I notice from the Widget Framework discussion thread that you are having issues with that add-on. Maybe those issues are the cause of this problem. Make sure you are using the latest version of both add-ons and if you have installed XenForo 1.4 that you are using the beta version of Widget Framework as the current version isn't fully compatible.

@sforum I notice from the Widget Framework discussion thread that you are having issues with that add-on. Maybe those issues are the cause of this problem. Make sure you are using the latest version of both add-ons and if you have installed XenForo 1.4 that you are using the beta version of Widget Framework as the current version isn't fully compatible.
Live forum, so I am running XenForo 1.3.5, Widget Framework 2.5.0d, and Who Has Visited 24 Hours 1.5.1.

If I disable Widget Framework altogether, the rogue "Members Online Recently" block still appears in the sidebar on the Current Visitors page, so it is definitely unrelated to WF. The block seems to have been inserted into a template since I update to 1.5.1.

I've just tested this again and I cannot reproduce it - I can only get one Members Online Recently block to appear.
So if you add a widget to the online_list, renderer type "Who Has Visited", you only have 1 such block on your Current Visitors page??

No idea why this is only happening to me then. This is a fairly unmodified forum, with only 3 add-ons installed (the above, plus Rotating Ads), so it's not like I've got customised templates all over the place or something. :(

The block seems to have been inserted into a template since I update to 1.5.1.
No, it has always been there added to the standard sidebar.

So if you add a widget to the online_list, renderer type "Who Has Visited", you only have 1 such block on your Current Visitors page??
Yes, with the Clear Sidebar widget also added to online_list.

So what happens if you add just the Clear Sidebar widget and nothing else to online_list?

So what happens if you add just the Clear Sidebar widget and nothing else to online_list?
I get just the Visitor Panel, and this "Members Online Recently" block underneath.

Inspect Element shows this, if that's any use:

PHP:
<fieldset id="moderatorBar"></fieldset>

<div id="headerMover" style="min-height: 260px;">

<header></header>
    <div id="content" class="online_list">
        <div class="pageWidth">
            <div class="pageContent">
                <!--

main content area 

-->
                <div class="mainContainer"></div>
                <!--

sidebar 

-->
                <aside>
                    <div id="sidebar-toggle-0" class="sidebarToggle" style="display: none; clear: both;"></div>
                    <div class="sidebar">
                        <div class="section visitorPanel"></div>
                        <!--

block: forum_list_who_visited 

-->
                        <div class="section membersOnline userList">
                            <div class="secondaryContent">
                                <h3></h3>
                                <ol class="listInline WhoHasVisitedBlock" itemtype="http://schema.org/Person" itemscope=""></ol>
                                <div class="footnote"></div>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                        <!--

end block: forum_list_who_visited 

-->
                    </div>
                </aside>

I get just the Visitor Panel, and this "Members Online Recently" block underneath.

Inspect Element shows this, if that's any use:

PHP:
<fieldset id="moderatorBar"></fieldset>

<div id="headerMover" style="min-height: 260px;">

<header></header>
    <div id="content" class="online_list">
        <div class="pageWidth">
            <div class="pageContent">
                <!--

main content area

-->
                <div class="mainContainer"></div>
                <!--

sidebar

-->
                <aside>
                    <div id="sidebar-toggle-0" class="sidebarToggle" style="display: none; clear: both;"></div>
                    <div class="sidebar">
                        <div class="section visitorPanel"></div>
                        <!--

block: forum_list_who_visited

-->
                        <div class="section membersOnline userList">
                            <div class="secondaryContent">
                                <h3></h3>
                                <ol class="listInline WhoHasVisitedBlock" itemtype="http://schema.org/Person" itemscope=""></ol>
                                <div class="footnote"></div>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                        <!--

end block: forum_list_who_visited

-->
                    </div>
                </aside>
Sounds like a problem with Widget Framework then. If you definitely have no other widgets in the online_list position and you have definitely added Clear Sidebar to the online_list position, you should have no sidebar at all. Clear Sidebar should clear everything as I discovered in an earlier post in the Widget Framework discussion thread. You should ask there why Clear Sidebar isn't working correctly in that position for you.

Is it normal for this addon to be making 100's of extra database queries? with this addon enabled I'm getting between 250 and 300 extra queries.

Hello

How can i download a Update? I have payed this may and would now download the actual version.
Can you help?

Regards

Top Bottom