******* - Who Downloaded This Resource [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Who Downloaded This Resource - It shows users who downloaded resources

This mod will show all members who downloaded a resource. You can choose which group/s you would like to show the thread readers user list.

After you install the mod, go to User Group Permissions, choose the group/s that you would like to show the resource downloaders list and under Resource Permissions you will see a new settings called: Can view who downloaded resources: Set that to Yes and save the changes.

Then when viewing a resource, after Discussion tab you will see a new tab that...

Read more about this resource...

Very nice. Does this work with standard thread attachments or does this only work with the RM?

edit: i'm guessing it is RM exclusive.

What about the next Level?

A marker at the Potsbit, if the User downloaded the Ressource for those, who can viel who downloaded.

What about the next Level?

A marker at the Potsbit, if the User downloaded the Ressource for those, who can viel who downloaded.

Good question/catch.

Does it track who downloaded if the user downloaded from the discussion side of the resource?

Now I'm really regretting missing that Resource Manager sale.

Can you include how many times a resource has been downloaded and the date?

For example: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-attachment-essential.1482/

wazaaaaaaaa Borbole :D

Question, he takes into account only those old downloads or from installaton hack?

Think I'll be picking up a copy of this :) Nice work, as always!

Good question/catch.

Does it track who downloaded if the user downloaded from the discussion side of the resource?

It tracks the downloads from both sides.

Now I'm really regretting missing that Resource Manager sale.

Can you include how many times a resource has been downloaded and the date?

For example: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-attachment-essential.1482/

It already does that. The count is shown at the view link and the date is shown next to the username who downloaded that particular attachment.

Works perfectly borbole.

Appreciate the release.

It already does that. The count is shown at the view link and the date is shown next to the username who downloaded that particular attachment.

I'm thinking he means... how many times User X has downloaded that same attachment.

Reactions: DRE
Just purchased and fast delivery of download from Borbole. Pleasure as always doing business with him.Excellent service provided Borbole. :thumbsup:

It tracks the downloads from both sides.

Good to hear that Borbole and thanks again for providing such a good service I'll leave a review and rating once i get the chance to install this add-on. :)

Sorry, I had missed your previous post. Can you please tell me what sidebar you had in mind? The forum sidebar or at the RM sidebar?

I would think the RM sidebar specifically where the resource is posted to the right hand side. Perhaps an option rather than use a tab (because i can see tabs using up too much space) having a who downloaded sideblock which take into acount permissions for those that can view it perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom