******* - Who Downloaded This Resource [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think the RM sidebar specifically where the resource is posted to the right hand side. Perhaps an option rather than use a tab (because i can see tabs using up too much space) having a who downloaded sideblock which take into acount permissions for those that can view it perhaps?

Can you please make a screenshot?

When I coded this for a client of mine, I tried it to add it to the sidebar but it did not look too good imho. Hence why it was placed at the tab area as it is more noticeable and handier as well there.

Can you please make a screenshot?

When I coded this for a client of mine, I tried it to add it to the sidebar but it did not look too good imho. Hence why it was placed at the tab area as it is more noticeable and handier as well there.

Sure thing. below is what I envisioned. It would be a nice option since the tabs on lower resolutions and since the who downloaded tab is a little big it could be problematic the sidebar block option would be handy to resort to.

after a certain amount is displayed (so the sideblock isn't too big) a link to view more who downloaded list where an overlay pops up perhaps.

who-downloaded.webp

And add the total number of downloads next to the title can be

2.webp

OR / AND

Add Total download at the end as Sidebar forum with Members Online Now

23.webp

I see what you mean, thank you for the screenshots. Personally I think it looks better at the tab area and it takes much less space as well there. That being said, to do those changes would require some changes to the code and template and atm I am a little short of free time. Maybe at a later time if I get some more free time I can see what I can do about that.

If you change it, I will buy Add-on ;)

I had a couple of other users who requested the same thing as well. Anyway, the mod has been updated now with the extra added options of showing the users who downloaded the resources in a tab and/or sidebar. Both positions can be set separately and/or at both places.

For the users who already bought the mod and want the new version, please let me know and I will email you the updated mod package.

Sure thing. below is what I envisioned. It would be a nice option since the tabs on lower resolutions and since the who downloaded tab is a little big it could be problematic the sidebar block option would be handy to resort to.

after a certain amount is displayed (so the sideblock isn't too big) a link to view more who downloaded list where an overlay pops up perhaps.

View attachment 44062

I just added that option Shelley.

I had a couple of other users who requested the same thing as well. Anyway, the mod has been updated now with the extra added options of showing the users who downloaded the resources in a tab and/or sidebar. Both positions can be set separately and/or at both places.

For the users who already bought the mod and want the new version, please let me know and I will email you the updated mod package.

I'd like the update. Appreciate it.

You know, I think i'm going to keep it defaulted to the sidebar. I think it looks so much better on the sidebar and it even pulled over my usergroup markup which is a bonus.

who_downloaded.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom