Who created XF Admin CP Images?

I think I can do that. How'd you make those photos look like those images then? I'm not very comfortable with Photoshop.
I actually was able to somewhat mimic those icons in photoshop, although, they didn't look like exactly like them. It was a while back, but I think I used a charcoal-like pen over a transparent background.

How can you be so sure ? :curious:

Because I was the person working on the replacements and kept saying (more than a 100 times) to Kier the doodles should remain because they were unique and added character and they should really stay. The community thought the same and we have an admincp I will never try to customize. ;)

I still have alot of the replacements somewhere but to be honest I wouldn't have used them. Everything James as said is fact.

There was a thread about them back in 2010, trying to find it now.
Because I was the person working on the replacements and kept saying (more than a 100 times) to Kier the doodles should remain because they were unique and added character and they should really stay. The community thought the same and we have an admincp I will never try to customize. ;)

I still have alot of the replacements somewhere but to be honest I wouldn't have used them. Everything James as said is fact.
fair enough... Shelley looks like you won. (y)

Top Bottom