• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

WhiteSmoke Revisited

One more update to correct a minor oversight. Forgot to include this in the last version.
  • Version 2.6
    • Fixed a very minor issue involving thread prefix text shadows
Feel free to skip this one if you're not using thread prefixes.

That time again.

• Version 2.7
    • Changes to the login area
    • One or two very obscure tweaks
Eventually intending to get another major version update done, but for now I'm just making minor improvements here and there.

What will presumably the last release for 2.x (and hence last release for a while) due in the coming week or so when the resource manager arrives. Lots and lots of fixes, particularly for Firefox/Opera users. If there's any addon you'd like me to make the style compatible with, please let me know either in here or through PM ASAP.

Thanks. :p

Hi, I installed this theme but my users didnt like it so I uninstalled it from ACP & deleted the files from the server but its completely messed up another of my (premium) themes (see image). Any ideas on restoring this? I have tried removing the premium theme & reinstalling (including replacing all the files from the prem theme but to no avail)

deadclub.webp

Hi, I installed this theme but my users didnt like it so I uninstalled it from ACP & deleted the files from the server but its completely messed up another of my (premium) themes (see image). Any ideas on restoring this? I have tried removing the premium theme & reinstalling (including replacing all the files from the prem theme but to no avail)

View attachment 22754
There's no reason I can think of why Whitesmoke would cause that. Would you be comfortable giving me access to an admin & FTP account so I could take a look?

Which premium theme are you using? Are you sure the default style is unmodified? Also, got an url to your forum?

View attachment 22754

Your theme from us is looking fine to me, I suspect this might be a cache issue in your browser, try clearing cache and then doing a reload, see if that helps :)

The Xmas club works fine but club doesn`t. I`ve just enabled club for user selection but it shows both at home & on my works machine as per the attachment.

The Xmas club works fine but club doesn`t. I`ve just enabled club for user selection but it shows both at home & on my works machine as per the attachment.

Probably polite to take this to our site, as it is not related to the Whitesmoke theme at all.

Kim, No worries. Wasn`t sure if it was a whitesmoke or xenique problem so this is now moved to your forum so Caelum can have his thread back (y)

Top Bottom