1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitelist of domains to allow dofollow links

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Rob, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

I want to maintain a whitelist of domains to which nofollow should not be applied, regardless of the user or their usergroup that is posting it.

I know @Chris D has an addon that will allow per usergroup dofollow, but this isnt quite what I'm after.

Happy to receive a quote from anyone who wants to make this mod, unless it already exists and I'm blind.

:)

2. batpool52!

batpool52! Well-Known Member

Would it require to be user group permission based? Or just list of links that would be whitelisted?

3. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

A list of domains, not links. The usergroup should not matter, its the domains.
    We operate a shop.... sometimes people link to our shop, certain products obviously.
    As the shop is on another domain, I only get dofollow links when I personally post (coz I'm an admin).... I need all links to this domain to be dofollow.

4. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

Wondering if it's achievable setting it up as as a bbcode media site? @Mike would this bypass the no-follow code if done that way?

Scrap that