XF 1.4 White Screen error ?

volkan191

Hello.

I'm tired now. Every day an error xenforo. I get the error here was 10 years SMF. I just change the super admin config.php, white page error output. And not fixed. All true, but the white pages. I right click, no nothing.

I say I want my money nobody listens. I regretted it! Only SuperAdmin the change reason why white page?

My English is not good, I do not want to use xforo. I am tired. 600 thousand posts, 5,500 members. Everybody mad at me.

I say I want my money nobody listens.
That is incorrect.

I am still waiting for a reply to the ticket.

As I stated on the ticket, for an installation to suddenly stop working overnight, this is usually due to server or host related issues.
However, until you explain exactly what the problem is and respond to the ticket, we are unable to help.

I know this guy from XenForo Turkish support site.
He imported his forum from SMF to XenForo by default importer 3-4 days ago. After that, he got a db error that is xf_phrase_compiled. He says that his forum works only 24 hours normally, than he get white screen.
All I understand is that :)

I know this guy from XenForo Turkish support site.
He imported his forum from SMF to XenForo by default importer 3-4 days ago. After that, he got a db error that is xf_phrase_compiled. He says that his forum works only 24 hours normally, than he get white screen.
All I understand is that :)

Yesterday I import restarts. All the normal start, but I said I do as a member of the super admin. I wrote just numbers and I edit the file via ftp. Then again, the white screen.

He says that his forum works only 24 hours normally, than he get white screen.
Then he should be speaking to his host as I suggested.

Installations don't randomly break for no reason.

Without further details though there's not much we can do to help.

Top Bottom