XF 1.2 White pages after install in WAMP

Soshen

Hi
i've installed the 1.2.0 version on my local server (WAMP), but after the install i got only white pages in public and in admin sections.

In my local machine i've working phpBB and VB.

Apache Version : 2.2.21
PHP Version : 5.3.8
MySQL Version : 5.1.36

Any idea where can be the problem?

thanks

Do you get a blank page if you go back to <url>/install/ ?

I would try doing a reinstall, just in case. (You'll need to delete internal_data/install-lock.php.) The main thing I'm thinking of is some data not being inserted or built correctly, but I don't know how that could happen.

no in install directory i see all

and with blank page i mean that the source too is empty.

It's normal that all step on installation need a manual click on continue?

A blank page might be a suppressed error. Try adding this line to your library/config.php file to see if that reveals any specific error message on the blank page:

Code:
ini_set('display_errors', true);

Seem that i've found the problem.

I dont know why but the installer do not works well when i've open netlimiter... in template building step.

I've closed it and now all seems work well.

Well i didn't know why
but this system give me a lot of problem in localhost

the installation step need something like 30 minutes to do wich up to 50 click to continue in the rebuild phases.

I've installed the mod for debug mode and it need 20 minutes with so many steps for rebuild template and template admin

and then the mod don't work... i click in Enable Debug Mode and it do not save.

i go in config and i do it manually but the debug mode do not start and i've no error.

PHP:
$config['superAdmins'] = '1';
$config['debug'] = true;
ini_set('display_errors', true);

uf it's so strange.

File Health Check
All 1,092 checked files are present and correct.

Server Error Logs
No errors have been logged.

Last edited:
This is really more indicative of issues with your MySQL or computer configuration. There's very little we can do to debug or confirm any issues on your local machine.

Top Bottom