• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Whisper, Inspired by Lustrous

hello, my friend, what about 1.0.3 support?))

Устаревшие шаблоны

• Whisper

1. form.css Пользовательская версия: 1.0.1, Основная версия: 1.0.3

2. member_view Пользовательская версия: 1.0.0, Основная версия: 1.0.2

3. xenforo_overlay.css Пользовательская версия: 1.0.0, Основная версия: 1.0.3

Probably on next week. For now it is safe to use current version of style till the support of 1.0.3 is coming.

@CyberAP

Can i update to XenForo 1.1. or should i wait until you release the new Whisper Version? And when can we see your new XenForo Style?

PS: I love Whisper, the best Theme ever!!

I've not tested Whisper on 1.1 and I don't think it can support all the 1.1 features, but I'll update it to 1.1 final as it's released. Also, I revert all templates and put all the changes into new template (it's included into extra.css). So you won't have to worry about future updates.

About future style: it's coming (already supports 1.1), currently I'm working hard on my site to launch it as soon as possible.

Hey,

Really good Style, but how can i make the Style smaller in width? I mean left + right smaller. АннаСофия Робб Форум 2011-10-29 11-14-24.webp

I want to install a Backround Image, an for that i need it smaller.

Thank You, CyberAP.

I have 2 last Questions, It would be nice if you can answer it.

1. How can i remove the Logo completely? There is always a white Box. (because i want only a Backround Image)
2. Do you know the exact Size for the Backround Image? I need the exact Size to create a Image.

Thank You very much.

1. #logo {visibility: hidden;}
2. The heigth of LogoBlock is 74 pixels. The height of the background gradient is 100 pixels

Have you been in Style Properties? It has sections. On of them is called 'General', there you can change background of html or body. If you don't understand what is this than you should google it.

Top Bottom