• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Whisper, Inspired by Lustrous

Thank you for this style - I was wondering what would be required if I wanted to make the logo the length of the forums or say something like 700 x 100 is that possible? any help would be appreciated.

Yes, it is possible. Just change the logo path and logo height size in style properties of this style. (AdminCP -> Appearance -> Whisper Style Properties -> Header and navigation)

Yes, it is possible. Just change the logo path and logo height size in style properties of this style. (AdminCP -> Appearance -> Whisper Style Properties -> Header and navigation)
soooooooo when are you going to design another style? hmmm??

soooooooo when are you going to design another style? hmmm??
I've been working on it for about a month and it is still incomplete. But when it will be released you won't be disappointed, we are (Yoskaldyr and me) going to include there some unique features that none of the styles has ATM.
Also I consider doing a vB style for XF, release date is unknown but I suppose it to appear in July. One good thing about this style: it will be completely free.

Thank you that worked perfectly

On another note I do not see any type of branding on this in the footer - I have only edited the header for my logo - just making sure this is the way its suppose to be

How do I change the background color to white? I can change the header background color but not the other part
Open style properties -> general -> html -> background -> color
This is a bug. Fixed in future version, it will be available to change background color via @pageBackground property in colour palette.

Top Bottom