While trying to delete a language ... Fatal Error

Robert F Schmitz

I receive the following while trying to remove a duplicate of a language.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/thelostc/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler/Tag/Admin/Abstract.php on line 54

I installed one instance of Turkish and then another but failed to overwrite the first less complete version. I am trying to delete the first instance installed. I get the above error anytime when trying to delete.

Thanks.

you always can delete language data from DB with this queries:
Code:
delete FROM `xf_phrase_compiled` WHERE  `language_id` =PUT_HERE_ID_OF_LANGUAGE_TO_DELETE;
delete FROM `xf_phrase_map` WHERE  `language_id` = PUT_HERE_ID_OF_LANGUAGE_TO_DELETE;
delete FROM `xf_phrase` WHERE  `language_id` = PUT_HERE_ID_OF_LANGUAGE_TO_DELETE;

and after that just delete language from admin panel

you always can delete language data from DB with this queries:
Code:
delete FROM `xf_phrase_compiled` WHERE  `language_id` =PUT_HERE_ID_OF_LANGUAGE_TO_DELETE;
delete FROM `xf_phrase_map` WHERE  `language_id` = PUT_HERE_ID_OF_LANGUAGE_TO_DELETE;
delete FROM `xf_phrase` WHERE  `language_id` = PUT_HERE_ID_OF_LANGUAGE_TO_DELETE;

and after that just delete language from admin panel

Where do I find the Language ID? I looked in the admincp in various locations but didn't notice anything defining the ID.

Top Bottom