• Total voters

Adam Howard

Number 1
1.webp

Number 2
2.webp

Number 3
3.webp

Please vote in the poll and if you wish to explain why you made your choice, please do. Thank you all in advance :)

I like the first one because it's less glossy. I personally do not like glossy effect, even before windows 8 metro/flat design.. :p

I like the first one because it's less glossy. I personally do not like glossy effect, even before windows 8 metro/flat design.. :p
#3 is not glossy, though on a white background I guess it look like it is... It's actually semi transparent as it's designed to "pick up" the background color of wherever you use it.

Picture 1 seems sharper more defined to me.
I like #3 the most.
I posted this poll on several sites, including my own.

Number 1
Number 3

Polled very closely together. @wedgar Like yourself, I actually do favor the more defined coloring in #1, but see why @Null likes #3.

Number 3 does not have any glass, as some people thought it did. It's semi transparent.

Screenshot from 2014-06-01 14-54-06.webp

I guess it would be cool if I could figure away to make a yin yang that was a cross between the two. :P

for what purpose?
su_2013_logo_b.png

I'm going to be redoing my logo. The current logo is in png format, but I thought to redraw it into svg format for higher resolutions. While I am doing that, I questioned myself on if the yin yang could be better or not.

We currently use number 3

In that case I suggest that you get some form of harmony in your font and symbol. Make your font more rounded and use the same effects on font and symbol (glow, colors, shadow, distance) and add a border around your logo. Did you notice that a mirrored YY symbol has an S in it and the outline of a YY symbol can be manipulated into a U?

In that case I suggest that you get some form of harmony in your font and symbol. Make your font more rounded and use the same effects on font and symbol (glow, colors, shadow, distance) and add a border around your logo. Did you notice that a mirrored YY symbol has an S in it and the outline of a YY symbol can be manipulated into a U?
The logo I want seamless.. ie.. no border.

I'm happy with the font... I want it to have some hint of cursive or calligraphy.

My only concern is the yin yang.

Top Bottom