Which 'Gallery' Best Suits My Needs?

Dante_B

I want to create set albums for each member. Disallow the user from creating their own albums and have 2 premade albums ready for them to upload. Allowing them to upload their images to be viewed by the public. Allowing members to like and comment each picture too.

I'm calling this gallery, "The Closet".

When a member named "Jack" signs up, there is already a premade album called "Jack's Closet". Jack now has the ability to upload his collection of sneakers into his album. Once this album gets pictures uploaded, the album is viewable for the public to see in the "The Closet".

Is there an add-on out there that can allow me to do this? Thanks!

Sounds like that's gonna cost a pretty penny huh? Any suggestions on who would be the best to meet my needs?

I think Robbo's gallery will so 95% of this - the naming "closet" is probably a matter of just a phrase change...

The bad news is that it isn't out yet - the good news is that you can take part in the testing and suggest your needs if it doesn't work as well as you like....

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/crowd-fund-mercdesign-media-gallery.34523/

Thank you. I wonder when this will be released.. I'm launching my community in a week and would love to have a gallery ready to go.

I doubt it will be released in a week, but there may be a point soon when it is considered stable enough to intstall as a beta and you can upgrade when released with nothing lost.

Your best bet is to message Robbo about it.

I doubt it will be released in a week, but there may be a point soon when it is considered stable enough to intstall as a beta and you can upgrade when released with nothing lost.

Your best bet is to message Robbo about it.

Thanks for the response. Yeah, i messaged him.

Top Bottom