XF 2.1 Which files/folders to make writable to install 2.1 Beta 6 One-click upgrade?

Nitaaiji

The following issue was found when determining if a one-click upgrade is possible: The files are not writable.

I get the above error while upgrading. data and internal_data are 777. and I can upload and install addons from the admin too without ftp. So which files/folders are remaining for the beta 6 one-click upgrade to work? Thanks in advance.

All the files need to be writable by the user PHP is running as - as the update may change any file.

If PHP isn't running as the same user that owns the files, then all files will need to be chmod 777 (though I wouldn't recommend that).

Liam

If PHP isn't running as the user that owns the files (such as when running mod_php or common PHP-FPM setups), then we'd normally recommend a "traditional" upgrade approach. (cPanel setups generally run PHP as the user you'd FTP as, so these should work out of the box.)

If PHP isn't running as the user that owns the files (such as when running mod_php or common PHP-FPM setups), then we'd normally recommend a "traditional" upgrade approach. (cPanel setups generally run PHP as the user you'd FTP as, so these should work out of the box.)

Nope. Here the same Problem "The files are not writable."

Using plesk panel with same problem.

Run >
PHP:
repair fs -y

Result:
PHP:
There is incorrect ownership on some items in the WWW root directory [ERROR]
   Repairing incorrect ownership ................................... [FIXED]

Fixed and update :)

Your upgrade to 2.2.7 Patch 1 has completed successfully!

Top Bottom