Which AddOn for Ad-Management / Banner?

vFranky

Hello,

I have to implement some self hosted and some adsense banners. I read this information about adsense banner, but I would prefer a good addon solution instead of editing templates all the time. Especially because of coding for different banners for different screen sizes.

The addon should capable of handling normal, self hosted banners and AdSense. I should handle different screen widths and place the right banner size in each place.

I do NOT need extended ad management where clients can for exeample buy bannerspace through PayPal and other financial stuff.

Any idea? Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Frank

Thank you, Andy.

I hadn't worked with mobile AdSense so far. Is it possible to create an "autosize" banner in AdSense? So that there is no need to write javascript IFs for the different screen sizes? Does AdSense detect the screen width?

Is there anywhere an example how to write IF-code for detecting the screen size when using self hosted banners? (non AdSense)

Your ad manager message puts a banner below the first posting. But I would like to use the space below the 3rd posting too.

This is a great addon well done, thanks a million. Though I really need it to be possible to ad a banner in the side-bar in thread view. I know it is possible with your additional plugins but I need the banners to rotate in the same way as this banner does. That would be awesome.

Great work anyway, you are a relentless contributor, thanks :-)

Top Bottom