where will name of my forum show up in forum?

garry420

and where will the word "xenforo" and its link shown in the forum ?
I need to know these basics before buying..I don't have extra 250 dollars to remove branding right now

and where will the word "xenforo" and its link shown in the forum ?
I need to know these basics before buying..I don't have extra 250 dollars to remove branding right now

There is a copyright within the footer at the bottom of your page.

Your forum name will show in the URL, page title, logo, browser tab and various other places.

They just happened to all XenForo here as that is the name of the forum.

As @oman has said, only the copyright link would remain XenForo.

well if its small one than its OK but if its bigger it might hurt my hardwork...sadly removing it is even more costlier..

You don't need to make it any bigger. Even if you re-style your forum, providing you keep the link (at the size it comes as standard) you'll be fine.

Your members won't even notice it after a short while - they'll be too interested in browsing, reading and posting to worry about the copyright notice. (y)

I did actually notice that and have a problem with it at first. Since I am a brand free license holder I was appalled to see xenforo written just about everywhere else because the previous brand free product I had bought made sure there was no mention of it anywhere including the file names and folders. But I did get over it. Love the software truly. And like everyone said the brand free is at the bottom. You can see how it looks if you scroll down to the bottom of this page.

Top Bottom