• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.2 Where to change the site background?

QenTox

How would I made the background active link? So if someone click the background it will redirect him to a specified thread?

Jeremy

Exploitation has nothing to do with it, and I'm not sure how that even comes to play. Wrapping your entire body (the only way to make the "background" clickable" makes every element a link and can easily cause styling issues.

Amaury

Exploitation has nothing to do with it, and I'm not sure how that even comes to play. Wrapping your entire body (the only way to make the "background" clickable" makes every element a link and can easily cause styling issues.
Oh, sorry.

I'm just always reading how it's not a good idea to enable HTML for anyone but administrators because it can be easily exploited, and I thought this was one of those things.

Jeremy

Its not a good idea to enable HTML from members, but adding a background to the site and setting it as a link would be accomplished by the administrator.