Add-on Where memberss can sell to other members (for marketplace subforum)

bibitbunga

Hi

My board is about gardening, and I think it would drastically increase our board's activity if we provide a marketplace subforum, where members can sell to other members. Just a simple addon, it will give some table to be filled to finally can sell your product. Like: price, code product, weight, and location.

Is there any addon right here that can fulfill that? I think I have searched and not find the right one.

Please suggest. If someone wants to make that for me, please hit me a PM with the best price and estimated delivery time.

Thank you

My board is about gardening, and I think it would drastically increase our board's activity if we provide a marketplace subforum, where members can sell to other members. Just a simple addon, it will give some table to be filled to finally can sell your product. Like: price, code product, weight, and location.

Custom Fields by Waindigo will do this. I use it for the following fields in my marketplace forum:

customfields.webp

Sadly it has been taken over by another company whose support is not so good, but so far (touch wood) it is OK.

Custom Fields by Waindigo will do this. I use it for the following fields in my marketplace forum:

View attachment 135138

Sadly it has been taken over by another company whose support is not so good, but so far (touch wood) it is OK.
Thank you Mr Lucky :) so you have this idea implemented right? The marketplace one, and you use the Custom Fields by Waindigo. Could it be only applied in one subforum only? not all forums :D thank you I am lucky to know your Mr Lucky :D

Thank you Mr Lucky :) so you have this idea implemented right? The marketplace one, and you use the Custom Fields by Waindigo. Could it be only applied in one subforum only? not all forums :D thank you I am lucky to know your Mr Lucky :D

You can choose which forum which field is used for, either optional or required.

Not sure if that can allow members to sell too. I guess it only allows board admin to sell. What i look for is one that is more like to marketplace. Where users can sell to users. Do you ever hear that AD shop can make this happen? Thank you.

In their description clearly states
"Have you ever searched for a simple sale solution allowing your user's to sell their stuff directly from the forums ?"

The addon allows your members to sell their digital or physical goods via your forum. It also allows the forum owner to tack on a "forum tax" if so desired.

Top Bottom