Where is this css?

If you planing to change it in the extra template just add this before the end of the code
!important
Code:
.example {
    font-size: 14px !important;   
}

I want to reset it. I changed the sidebar and I want to revert it back. I reverted everything and its still there.
Try being more direct with your problem...it seems like you are going into something else now and I would need to know more about your problem in order to be able to assist you.

Also try using the code inspectors (built into all browsers) this helps you find what elements you want to modify.

Everything in the navigation can be overridden in EXTRA.CSS or Style Properties chances are you will not need to go into the navigation related templates unless your want to move stuff like .visitorTabs which I've seen some people do. Most of the design, if not all can be done in EXTRA if the SP won't allow it.

Also try using the code inspectors (built into all browsers) this helps you find what elements you want to modify.

Everything in the navigation can be overridden in EXTRA.CSS or Style Properties chances are you will not need to go into the navigation related templates unless your want to move stuff like .visitorTabs which I've seen some people do. Most of the design, if not all can be done in EXTRA if the SP won't allow it.

I always use inspect element. I just couldn't find this css...

Top Bottom