XF 2.0 Where is the style property group for forum view?

limboclub

I see Discussions and Node/forum list style property groups.

Forum List -> Forum View -> Thread View

Which style property group controls Forum view?

The template seems to be thread_list_macros

The markup seems to be:

HTML:
            <div class="structItem-title">
                <xf:set var="$canPreview" value="{{ $thread.canPreview() }}" />
                <xf:if is="$thread.prefix_id">
                    <xf:if is="$forum">
                        <a href="{{ link('forums', $forum, {'prefix_id': $thread.prefix_id}) }}" class="labelLink" rel="nofollow">{{ prefix('thread', $thread, 'html', '') }}</a>
                    <xf:else />
                        {{ prefix('thread', $thread, 'html', '') }}
                    </xf:if>
                </xf:if>
                <a href="{{ link('threads' . (($thread.isUnread() AND !$forceRead) ? '/unread' : ''), $thread) }}" class="" data-tp-primary="on" data-xf-init="{{ $canPreview ? 'preview-tooltip' : '' }}" data-preview-url="{{ $canPreview ? link('threads/preview', $thread) : '' }}">{$thread.title}</a>
            </div>

But I don't want to just hack in extra.less template when I am sure there is a style property that controls this.

What are you wanting to customize? Currently it’s not clear what you’re trying to do.
Change font size of thread titles in forum view, but that isn't really important is it?

I just need to know if there is a Style Properties group where these can be edited, because it isn't obvious to me.

Once I know where they are edited I can go and edit, be it in Style Properties or by hacking extras.less

This has to be customized via the CSS. (It's part of the structured list system. While it is style property controlled (using many of the global settings), there are a lot of detailed components. If you want to change a specific bit, you'll need to adjust the CSS directly.

This has to be customized via the CSS. (It's part of the structured list system. While it is style property controlled (using many of the global settings), there are a lot of detailed components. If you want to change a specific bit, you'll need to adjust the CSS directly.
😞

Top Bottom