XF 1.5 Where Is The forum_list Template?

LT Jennifer

In the process of installing an add-on, I updated the template forum_list. I had no trouble finding it in Admin > Appearance > Templates > forum_list, but where is it on my host server web space? I looked in /forum/library/XenForo/Templates, but I couldn't find it there. I really wanted to make a backup copy before modifying it.

JF

Just go back into Appearance -> Templates -> forum_list and copy that to a text document.

The only way to have templates as files on the server is to enable the setting in the ACP "Fetch public templates as files" but you MUST have a opcode cache installed on your server (APC, eAccelerator, XCache etc.)

I found Customized Components but the only thing there was the one template I changed. I did click on Templates but that just brought me back to where I started.

If I wanted to copy/paste the original text I would have just done so and not opened this thread.

Just where are these things stored? (First rule of navigation: everything's gotta be somewhere.)

JF

Okay, Paul, thanks. I'm perfectly willing to access them through the ACP I jjust wondered where they were.

(I was beginning to wonder if they were hiding out in the 5th dimension or something!)

JF

Top Bottom