XF 2.2 Where I can set domain in thumb images url

Errr... if I am understanding you correctly, there is no "base url" to set... it's based upon your main site URL and the attachments are stored in the /data directory.
What are you trying to do?

Errr... if I am understanding you correctly, there is no "base url" to set... it's based upon your main site URL and the attachments are stored in the /data directory.
What are you trying to do?
In my stage server the thumb url use the same method you mentions, but in the prod server is overwrited by another url.
I'm asking to the IT if there are some configuration in the nginix or php.
I'll write here the solution for other users when I'll find it.

Thanks for reply.

If it's being overwritten, it's probably because of a rewrite that they have set up... if your base URL is correct, then the /data directory should be available via that... the one thing I can think of is if on the production server they are using a NAS or a different location to store the attachments, but that should not really need a rewrite as you can do a symlink for the /data directory to a different storage device and then configure nginx to allow access to that location outside the root. It's what I currently do as I have a 100GB bucket in addition to my regular Digital Ocean VPS, and I store all the attachments and such out on it.

Top Bottom