• phpBB

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • SMF

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters

imthebest

For those people who have already migrated to xenForo could you please vote in the poll so we know which forum platform you have migrated from?

I was about to move from vB 3.8 but I'll hold on and wait until the official xenForo importer takes the deletion log in consideration when migrating the data (btw there is already a suggestion if you're interested).

I have actually not moved yet, but will be doing it soon from vb 3.8, have been on my way for a long time.

I'm moving today :) I come from vB4.2.2

@Super120 I understand your need for the deletion reason, but I'm willing to sacrifice some information just to go ahead instead of being stuck with vB any day longer. Mostly it's quite obvious why a post has been deleted right? But I do agree that the importer really could improve on some simple points like this. It's for migrating users really important to have a simple and good importer without paying extra for services to help with it.

The data is conflicting - according to Google Analytics, traffic from Google is down around 20%, but "Organic Search" traffic is way, way up over the long run. I'll edit my post; that does sound a bit misleading.

Page views increased around 20% overnight. I credit Alerts. :)

Top Bottom