XF 1.2 Where do I install the xenforo files?

adr123

Hi guys, I am having trouble installing the xenforo files into my website (I am very new to website building).

I had xenforo as my main site but decided to create a new site that users will have to go through and click on the community button in order to access the forum.

I created a new community folder and installed xenforo in their then I went to the ACP, options and basic board information to change the url of the forum homepage to be /community. But when I do this and click through my site on the community button I get a blank page?

Would appreciate some help from anyone who might be able to give me some ideas to try.

thanks all.....

Hi guys, I am having trouble installing the xenforo files into my website (I am very new to website building).

I had xenforo as my main site but decided to create a new site that users will have to go through and click on the community button in order to access the forum.

I created a new community folder and installed xenforo in their then I went to the ACP, options and basic board information to change the url of the forum homepage to be /community. But when I do this and click through my site on the community button I get a blank page?

Would appreciate some help from anyone who might be able to give me some ideas to try.

thanks all.....

When you say installed what does that mean?

If you already had installed xenforo then all you have to do is move the forum files from the previous location and upload them inside the /community/ folder preserving the structure intact.

P.s. Can you post the link to your forum.

Top Bottom