where do I change the "Title" of my Forum ?

erich37

where do I change the "Title" of my Forum ?

so where we do have the Title "XenForo Community", I have already my custom name there.
But how do I change this name again ?

Thanks,

There are no keywords defined. You will need to add the meta tag to the templates:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> PAGE_CONTAINER

Add it to the bottom of the head as shown below:

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html id="XenForo" class="Public {xen:if {$visitor.user_id}, 'LoggedIn', 'LoggedOut'}">
<head>
	<meta charset="utf-8" />
	<xen:if is="{$requestPaths.fullBasePath}"><base href="{$requestPaths.fullBasePath}" /></xen:if>

<title><xen:if is="{$title}">{xen:raw $title} | {$xenOptions.boardTitle}<xen:else />{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:if></title>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css.php?css=xenforo,form,public&amp;style={xen:urlencode $_styleId}&amp;d={$visitorStyle.last_modified_date}" />
	<!--XenForo_Require:CSS-->

<xen:include template="google_analytics" />
	<xen:include template="page_container_js_head" />

<xen:if is="{$pageDescription.content} AND !{$pageDescription.skipmeta} AND !{$head.description}"><meta name="description" content="{xen:string wordTrim, {xen:helper stripHtml, {xen:raw $pageDescription.content}}, 200}" /></xen:if>
	<xen:if is="{$head}"><xen:foreach loop="$head" value="$headElement">{xen:raw $headElement}</xen:foreach></xen:if>

<meta name="keywords" content="your,words,here" />
</head>
<body>

hmmm... facebook uses meta tags.

<meta property="fb:admins" content="user_id" />
<meta property="fb:page_id" content="your_page_id" />
<meta property="fb:app_id" content="your_app_id" />

I have the first selection installed now and I am getting feedback focused around likes, shares, feedback per share, reshare rate... look for Insights

Top Bottom