1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do I change my usertitle?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mikey, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I notice some members on this forum have usertitles, like Shelley, Dragonfly, Peggy, Hannah_M ..

I wondered how I get one? Can't find the option in my usercp
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's a permission which is set via usergroup or per user.
    Mikey likes this.
  3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

So I have to ask someone or wait for one to be given to me (sort of like favouritism?) or is there a certain amount of posts I hit and I 'unlock' the ability to change my usertitle here on xenforo.com

or is it simply a mystery? :D

note; i didn't have anything specifically in mind, I was simply looking cos I was curious and was perplexed when I couldn't find the option.
  4. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

since i can't find it in my settings, I'm assuming I won't be able to change it again. (I set it to this before I left mod-dom).

I could have sworn I saw the setting just last week.
    Mikey likes this.
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Mikey likes this.
  6. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Ha, yep, I thought that's where it was, and it's gone in mine. They took it away from me. :rolleyes:

I guess I'll just be bein' me for quite a while, lol.
    anotheralias and Mikey like this.
  7. anotheralias

anotheralias Well-Known Member

Okay, I officially request the ability to customize them when we hit X # of posts. It would be a nice perk and anyway it's going to get pretty hard to come up with something after 1000. (10,000 posts ... "Should get a life.")
    jmurrayhead, Dragonfly and Peggy like this.