XF 2.2 Where did I make this entry?

PaulProe

In playing with a new Xenforo installation, somewhere in the settings I put a phrase "This is a test" to see how it would look on the homepage. As I've moved further in my testing, it's time to delete that entry - but I can't find where I made it. This is a clip of the upper left corner of our forum, I've circled the offender in red.
Screenshot 2021-12-03 231133.webp

I've looked and searched and can't find this text. It shows up in the p-body-main area, as just plain text, under the navigation bar and ahead of the SideBar. I remember making the entry, it was like a field in the Style properties but I can't find anything there.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to ferret this out

Thanks

Paul

I am using PixelExit's Bolt theme and BassMan's HomePage Widget, if that matters.

I am really struggling with where stuff is located

If it's really a phrase or if you hardcoded it in a template then you can do an ACP search for it....

Phrase Search: ACP => Appearance => Search Phrases => Text Contains​
Template Search: ACP => Appearance => Search Templates => Template Contains​

If that doesn't find it for you then it's time to think about whether it's hard-coded in a template modification or in an add-on.

If it's really a phrase or if you hardcoded it in a template then you can do an ACP search for it....

Phrase Search: ACP => Appearance => Search Phrases => Text Contains​
Template Search: ACP => Appearance => Search Templates => Template Contains​

If that doesn't find it for you then it's time to think about whether it's hard-coded in a template modification or in an add-on.
I misled you with the term 'phrase', it was an entry into one of the field boxes somewhere in the program. But your explanation reminded me of the "Template Search" I found it that way.

Thanks, Kevin

Top Bottom