MG 1.1 Where can I buy XF Media Gallery 1?

Sal Collaziano

I'm ready to upgrade from 1.5 to 2.1 but I need to import XenGallery to XF Media Gallery first. Where can it be downloaded? I don't see to see it in my customer area...

XenForo Media Gallery 1.x already includes a sonnb XenGallery importer. You can run that before the upgrade if you prefer.

However, I'd probably recommend upgrading to XenForo 2.1 first. Then you would install XenForo Media Gallery followed by this importer which you install as an add-on to make the sonnb XenGallery importer available:

XenForo Media Gallery 1.x already includes a sonnb XenGallery importer. You can run that before the upgrade if you prefer.

However, I'd probably recommend upgrading to XenForo 2.1 first. Then you would install XenForo Media Gallery followed by this importer which you install as an add-on to make the sonnb XenGallery importer available:

Thank you. I may go with upgrading XF first. I just wasn't planning on that because I was told some time ago (a long time ago) that the only way to import was to use XF 1.5 - but I imagine that's old advice...

In any event, I never had XF Media Gallery 1.x... It cannot be downloaded anymore? If not, then my only choice is to upgrade to XF 2.1 first...

It can still be downloaded but as I said, we'd recommend upgrading to XF 2.1 first and using the new importer. Not least because XenForo 1.x and Media Gallery 1.x are no longer supported so ticket support would not be available if things go wrong.

Top Bottom