Where can I buy a custom theme?

catgirl

As the title says I am looking for quotes from various designers to have a custom XenForo theme designed for me. What price range am I looking at and who here has worked with a design studio in the past?

You can browse the Resources and filter for the Paid styles: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/categories/styles-2-x.45/?type=paid

The top designers have their own design sites listed, and often a custom request form you can fill out. Check out what's available, you might find something you already like there that you just have to tweak.
I should be more clear. I don’t want to buy a premade theme. I want to pay someone to custom design a theme for me.

I should be more clear. I don’t want to buy a premade theme. I want to pay someone to custom design a theme for me.

Yeah I understood what you're asking for, that's still a good place to look, because it lets you view their portfolios.

Example:

You go to their site, if you like what you see:

And you can start the contact with "I'm looking to hire you".

As the title says I am looking for quotes from various designers to have a custom XenForo theme designed for me. What price range am I looking at and who here has worked with a design studio in the past?
I have started a private conversation to discuss further. We have the skills to develop a smooth, sleek, and aesthetic custom theme for you.

Top Bottom