XF 1.3 when someone tried to register on my forum it shows error

garry420

when someone tries to register in my forum it shows error why is it so ?
whats the version of my software ?
i purchased it yesterday

Attachments

• question.webp
    question.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 23
You have "Use Full Friendly URLs" option enabled, however you missed out the notice below.
If you enable this option, the links generated by the system will not include "index.php?". However, to enable this, mod_rewrite must be available and an appropriate .htaccess file must be in place.
http://xenforo.com/help/friendly-urls/ (look at the information under 'Apache')

Attachments

• 2014-03-01 19-00-28 Untitled.webp
    2014-03-01 19-00-28 Untitled.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
You may have to define the rewrite base in it (it is commented out) pointing to the base of your forum directory.

Tracy, could you explain what do you mean by that? I haven't got it.

Reading all the guides and some topics regarding this subject, the thing I understood was: I need to rename the txt to .htaccess and simply change the admin CP to to full friendly url option.

Tracy, could you explain what do you mean by that? I haven't got it.

Reading all the guides and some topics regarding this subject, the thing I understood was: I need to rename the txt to .htaccess and simply change the admin CP to to full friendly url option.
It's documented in the htaccess.txt and why:
Code:
        #       If you are having problems with the rewrite rules, remove the "#" from the
        #       line that begins "RewriteBase" below. You will also have to change the path
        #       of the rewrite to reflect the path to your XenForo installation.
        #RewriteBase /xenforo

Top Bottom