When I try to create a user manually...

xIsabel38

...through the Admin CP. I get this error. What does it mean?

The following error occurred:

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE user_id = 6' at line 3
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in MyPoints/Model/Currency.php at line 215
  5. MyPoints_Model_Currency::updateUserPoints() in MyPoints/DataWriter/User.php at line 38
  6. MyPoints_DataWriter_User->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 481
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/pscomnet/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

Well, I can't as the add-on somehow seems to have disappeared and I can't uninstall through Add-On because it gave me that same error when I tried.
I ... want ... to ... punch ... someone ....... really ... hard!

I made a back up... now to figure out how to use that.

You should still be able to disable the addon.

Many addons have uninstall routines that are contained within their files. So if you delete the addon's files then you can uninstall it from within your Admin CP. The solution is to re-upload the addon's files, then uninstall, then remove the files again.

You should still be able to disable the addon.

Many addons have uninstall routines that are contained within their files. So if you delete the addon's files then you can uninstall it from within your Admin CP. The solution is to re-upload the addon's files, then uninstall, then remove the files again.

This actually worked and I was able to register the new user. However, while that new user is able to log in and post, and the members list thingie includes this user, the lastest member sidebar thigie does not update and only shows 1 member instead of 2 now. Is this some sort of side effect?

This actually worked and I was able to register the new user. However, while that new user is able to log in and post, and the members list thingie includes this user, the lastest member sidebar thigie does not update and only shows 1 member instead of 2 now. Is this some sort of side effect?

That block updates every 10 minutes. Wait for it. It's a performance optimization.

Top Bottom