What's your tipple?

ahem..... Buttery Nipples?? WTH is that?
I love getting this reaction as when I first heard of it, I thought someone was playing a terrible practical joke. Turns out, it is a shot: 1/2 shot butterscotch schnapps and 1/2 shot Bailey's® Irish cream mixed together. It is very tasty , easy to make, and very easy to have more than you are supposed to.

I love getting this reaction as when I first heard of it, I thought someone was playing a terrible practical joke. Turns out, it is a shot: 1/2 shot butterscotch schnapps and 1/2 shot Bailey's® Irish cream mixed together. It is very tasty , easy to make, and very easy to have more than you are supposed to.
and sounds deeeeeeeeeeeelishus!

Pffttt this thread is full of posh people drinking posh alcohol. What ever happened to staggering home after a skin full of special brew.

Chilli Schnapps - tried it last night in a shot drinking competition (proper mad drunk Christmas Work's Night).

It hung around for at least an hour, despite sloshing down lots of beer afterwards.

We did Spin The Bottle for the last one - poor office junior got it. I don't think I need to describe the look on his face!!!

Cheers,
Shaun (currently nursing hangover and man-flu - deadly combination!) :D

Pffttt this thread is full of posh people drinking posh alcohol. What ever happened to staggering home after a skin full of special brew.

Having lived in the barracks on Base and the Mess a short walk away, been there and done that many times. :)

My tipple (?), in order of preference:

-Anything free (you buy it, I'm not saying no)
-Beer (Alexander Keith's, Alpine)
-Wine (Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon)
-Whiskey with water (Wisers, Crown Royal)

Having lived in the barracks on Base and the Mess a short walk away, been there and done that many times. :)

My tipple (?), in order of preference:

-Anything free (you buy it, I'm not saying no)
-Beer (Alexander Keith's, Alpine)
-Wine (Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon)
-Whiskey with water (Wisers, Crown Royal)

Do you like special brew? Or did you just drink it because it was available lol.

Pernod and black currant.
Vodka
Southern comfort and lime.

Anything really that can be consumed will be consumed if it's there for the taking.

That stuff is disgusting. I remember drinking 3 cans of kestrel high strength larger when I was at work lol and to hide it from the boss we drank 3 cans each in less than two minutes. I ended up spewing in the waste bin that day.

That was in my teen years

That stuff is disgusting. I remember drinking 3 cans of kestrel high strength larger when I was at work lol and to hide it from the boss we drank 3 cans each in less than two minutes. I ended up spewing in the waste bin that day.

That was in my teen years

3 cans in two minutes ........ i'm not surprised.

There's a company in the US that makes a version of alcopops. Boone's Farm. I debate their claim of "malt beverages", as a few of their flavors taste like cheap vodka mixed with some fruit soda. It's worth of mixing only, imho.

Top Bottom