What's your tipple?

Over where?
Oh, you mean outside America ;)

Well in France I think they start on the wine just past the weaning stage.
In Britain it's hard spirits by primary school :D
LMAO.... wow, cigarettes are easy to manage, and I do smoke... but I can never manage to buy a beer or anything... have tried alcohol a few times, I like the hard lemonade ones.

IA revolving frame or cage in which a truck or freight car is inverted to discharge its load?" :p

Oh you can keep your Jonas Brothers thoughts to yourself young man, we all watched the South Park episode.

A nice crisp white, or full bodied Aussie red. Occasionally a beer or three dozen.

Oh you can keep your Jonas Brothers thoughts to yourself young man, we all watched the South Park episode.

A nice crisp white, or full bodied Aussie red. Occasionally a beer or three dozen.
Jonas Brothers?!?! Where's that gagging emoticon when I need it...?!

I drink the same as the Queen, Dewars on the rocks with a slice of lemon, but I really can't afford to sit in the bar and watch a show any longer, so that is unfortunately in the past.

LMAO.... wow, cigarettes are easy to manage, and I do smoke... but I can never manage to buy a beer or anything... have tried alcohol a few times, I like the hard lemonade ones.

Forget the cigarettes, they are utter crap that do nothing for you.

18 is the legal Drinking age in Australia.

Forget the cigarettes, they are utter crap that do nothing for you.

18 is the legal Drinking age in Australia.
Wow 18, thats 3 years less than in america. And yea I need to stop smoking, my mom hates me smoking and cries sometimes because I smoke.

Move, how old you gotta be to drink over there? lol

The legal age to buy alcohol in the UK is 18, but I'm not aware of a minimum legal age to actually drink it. My housemaster used to give us alcohol occasionally at school from about age 14 and regularly (like every weekend) when we were in the sixth form. We also had a bar where they served alcohol from the age of 17 at my school (not buying but using a book so they kept track of how much you were drinking to make sure it happened responsibly). We could drink alcohol in small amounts at home if our parents wanted to give it to us.

I was going through cases in the garage yesterday to see what I have and I found bottles upon bottles of stuff people have brought over the years but I never got around to opening.

It was mostly the usual cognacs, vodkas, tequilas that commend a premium price, but I saw this rather unique bottle of whiskey from a brand I've never seen or heard of. Suntory. The bottle says it's distilled in Japan, and I've only found a few forum threads on the brand, and not about the bottle mark I found. Does anyone have any idea how it's like?

I was going through cases in the garage yesterday to see what I have and I found bottles upon bottles of stuff people have brought over the years but I never got around to opening.

It was mostly the usual cognacs, vodkas, tequilas that commend a premium price, but I saw this rather unique bottle of whiskey from a brand I've never seen or heard of. Suntory. The bottle says it's distilled in Japan, and I've only found a few forum threads on the brand, and not about the bottle mark I found. Does anyone have any idea how it's like?

Never tried it, but it is very expensive, and much revered here. People buy a bottle to keep at their favourite Japanese restaurant, and drink it whilst they are there, it is then put away usually on a wall where it is visible with a name tag with your name on it, and next time you are there you can order from it again... it is a strange ritual.

Depends on the age (12 or 18 yr) and whether its blended or a single malt. The younger blends really aren't anything special. They''re either HAKUSHU or HIBIKI. An older blend is the equivalent of a top shelf whiskey. The single malt is called YAMAZAKI. The 18 year old version is something special, but affordable ($95-120 bottle). A good bottle for special occasions, but not necessarily those once-in-a-lifetime occasions.

Top Bottom