what's your pet peeve?

pk698

Mine:
  1. people who don't cover their mouth when they yawn, eat, sneeze
  2. when people keep saying "like, you know...."... "it's like....yea."
  3. butt cleavage

People who use incorrect words. My breaks don't work instead of my brakes don't work.
People who feel it necessary to use internet slang abbreviations on posts. We are not paying by the byte here!
People who think Facebook is the coolest invention and especially overposters. I don't really care what you had for lunch or that you are now in Home Depot.
Why did I accept to be your friend in the first place? We weren't friends in the real world.

All of the above and then some...

:)

A few from the last 24 hours...

People who say HHHHaitch instead of aitch - living in Bogansvillia as we do, I was assaulted by this no less than 30 times over the last 24 hours looking at monitors... HAITCH D M I connection anyone?

Rude drivers who cut you off or don't acknowledge when you kindly let them in.

Shopping Malls full of rampant teenagers during school holidays.

Family groups with veritable gaggles of whiney kids who pack into an elevator to ride 1 floor in a shopping Mall.

People who think the F bomb can and should replace any other verb, adjective, noun, in every sentence they utter.

Desperado Smokers who hang about the entrances of Shopping Malls.

I could go on.. but I am trying to xen out :)

1. People that foam out of the mouth and pretend they are rabid
  2. People who feel they're invincible when they've been drinking alcohol
  3. People that imitate other people to gain a higher social stature
  4. People who agree with associates and cannot think for themselves
  5. Cats that think they are dogs and try to show you affection
  6. Dogs that think they are cats and don't show you affection
  7. People :p

Small list.
  • 4. People who hunt for sport only.
  • 5. Super-imposition
  • 6. Intentional convolution as a way to secure self-interest.
  • 7. Liars
  • 8. People without morals who take the moral high-ground.
  • 9. The fact that we go out in to space and general respect seems out of this world.
  • 10. The perpetuation of ignorance.
  • 11. People who complain yet are not willing to try and do something about it.

All of the above and about a million others

Some that come to mind from recent events

People with rediculously loud car exhaust and/or steroes that don't even sound good, at least if you are going to have something that makes my ears ring that I did not sign up to listen to, have the decency to make it sound like its supposed to be that way. If your windows are rattling and rear view mirrors are falling off, I don't need to hear it, ever hear of sound proofing?

People who have a $500 car and $10,000 tires and Rims, dude get a paintjob before you buy those wheels.

People who drive huge trucks just because, if you aren't driving it for work or sport ie: offroading, save some gas money and the atmosphere and buy a compact.

People who have overpriced sports cars and drive well below the speed limit, afraid it's going to break?

Online bullies... really? Get a life if you are hiding behind the internet, you probably arn't a tough guy.

Women who dress like centerfolds and then get mad if you even glance at them, don't dress sexy if you don't want people looking at you.

People that wear clothes that they have no buisness wearing, if you can't see your feet because your stomach is in the way, chances are nobody else wants to see you wear a size small tshirt.

Ah I could go forever so I'll stop.

People who use the word "like" every few words.
People who say "good" in inappropriate places ex: "You speak English very good (should be well)" *begins pulling hair out*
People that talk on the cell-phone, non hands-free, while driving. Makes the whole highway dangerous!

People who use the word "like" every few words.

You're going to like the xF 'like' function or maybe not.
hmm.gif

You're going to like the xF 'like' function or maybe not.
hmm.gif
Haha, I like the "like" feature :D. It's just the folks who do the following:

"And it was, like, really cool to be, like, with her last weekend. I think I'm going to, like, buy her flowers or something."

Top Bottom