What's your opinion on Google's new look?

What's your opinion on Google's new look?

• I like it

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • I dislike it

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
I think as a company when you launch new things such as style/layout, you should give users the option of: () use new layout () use old layout.

just my $0.02
If your browser supports it, user-specific CSS would allow you to change it to what you wanted!

ha i knew it was different but thought it might be my new computer.. was on XP up until a few days ago so everything looks a lot different on 7 But to answer the question i prefer the new look over the old mega white page that would really give me an instant headache.

Also, the new black bar up top looks much better with the new designs they're rolling out for their services (rather than contrasting with the old design).

So google added a black bar and now it looks just like "new twitter"
I don't care for it but it's because "my account" doesn't link to all my services now like adsense, wbt, analytic.. etc..

Not sure really, I'm used to google being plain, simple and nothing to see or focus your attention away from why you're actually visiting the engine.

I love the new look! Especially the new gmail theme, its spaced great and is just overall way more appealing than the previous ones.

Though, when my father saw the new grey bar at the top, he freaked out and thought someone had installed a toolbar in the browser.

Top Bottom