What's your favourite perfume?

random

I use two: One Million from Paco Rabanne and Le Male from Jean Paul Gaultier. They both smells very good for my taste (and for the taste of my friends, male and female).

What do you use?

Not a fan of perfumed men at all myself!

Fortunately my darling hubby doesn't feel the need to wear it either! yay!

For myself, during the day something very light and super fresh, I like natural kinds of smells, so citrus/natural light florals/green tea is a fave.

At night something spicier and sexier if I am going out/on a date with my hubby
naughty.gif

My all time Fave perfume is Coco by Chanel - wore this at our wedding (which was at night)

There are some perfumes that make me feel sick when people wear them.. argh, I hate heavy cloying scents especially during the day... ladies.. and gents.. USE SPARINGLY

Those Lynx ads are BS boys, Yes... it does drive us crazy, but in the argh! I have to get away from this person who smells like a cheap brothel......public urinal kind of crazy.

Not a fan of perfumed men at all myself!

Fortunately my darling hubby doesn't feel the need to wear it either! yay!

For myself, during the day something very light and super fresh, I like natural kinds of smells, so citrus/natural light florals/green tea is a fave.

At night something spicier and sexier if I am going out/on a date with my hubby
naughty.gif

My all time Fave perfume is Coco by Chanel - wore this at our wedding (which was at night)

There are some perfumes that make me feel sick when people wear them.. argh, I hate heavy cloying scents especially during the day... ladies.. and gents.. USE SPARINGLY

Those Lynx ads are BS boys, Yes... it does drive us crazy, but in the argh! I have to get away from this person who smells like a cheap brothel......public urinal kind of crazy.
LOL I'm with you there girlfriend.

However I do differ on the subject of a "perfumed" man. I love Jovan Musk for men, and Brut.
Sexxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

True.. my Dad used to wear a very small amount of Old Spice which I still love, but no one wears it anymore :p

Some of the male perfumes are OK, but most guys just don't get moderation at all, I shouldn't be able to smell it unless I am quite close to you ;)

True.. my Dad used to wear a very small amount of Old Spice which I still love, but no one wears it anymore :p

Some of the male perfumes are OK, but most guys just don't get moderation at all, I shouldn't be able to smell it unless I am quite close to you ;)
SO agree. My grandpa used Old Spice too, I love it. My sons' dad uses something that you can smell 3 blocks away. When he comes over I'm like Do you really want people to know you're coming before they even SEE you??
paperbag.gif

On women is a different thing. My wife has perfume I bough her in Paris from a local. Can't get it is the US, I have to go there for it. Whenever that scent hits my nose, my brain goes woozy as it compensates for the decrease in blood flow!

SO agree. My grandpa used Old Spice too, I love it. My sons' dad uses something that you can smell 3 blocks away. When he comes over I'm like Do you really want people to know you're coming before they even SEE you??
paperbag.gif

LOL maybe it's an early warning system :p

Until recently Old Spice was made out to be uncool - I have no idea whether that was a deliberate campaign on somebody's part, or just one of those trends that develop out of nowhere, or if it was indeed uncool. But whatever, I think it's making a comeback.

I try a lot of different perfumes via testers on eBay, it's just a fun little affordable luxury. But I always come back to Happy and Inis, sometimes because I still love them best, and sometimes because I'm not spending $300 for a frickin' perfume.

Old Spice is mostly known as "your grandfathers' cologne". But I think you're right, it does seem to be making a comeback, I think mostly because it's inexpensive and smells good
Much like Brut. mmm mmmm mmmm love that Brut.

On women is a different thing. My wife has perfume I bough her in Paris from a local. Can't get it is the US, I have to go there for it. Whenever that scent hits my nose, my brain goes woozy as it compensates for the decrease in blood flow!

Sorry Fred you brought your wife perfume from a Local! Maybe something lost in the translation there, about the only thing being sold down my local, besides alcohol of course, is the herb mon or stuff that fell off the back of a truck.

Old Spice is mostly known as "your grandfathers' cologne". But I think you're right, it does seem to be making a comeback, I think mostly because it's inexpensive and smells good
Much like Brut. mmm mmmm mmmm love that Brut.

LOL really not a Brut Fan, but one of my brothers used to wear it when he was a teenager lol I don't think I have smelt it for years though!

I am going to buy a bottle of Old Spice, just for fun, will give it to my Dad, I always used to give it to him for Xmas when I was a kid, it might revive his wearing of it!!!!

LOL really not a Brut Fan, but one of my brothers used to wear it when he was a teenager lol I don't think I have smelt it for years though!

I am going to buy a bottle of Old Spice, just for fun, will give it to my Dad, I always used to give it to him for Xmas when I was a kid, it might revive his wearing of it!!!!

Oh dear god no! It will only lead to open shirts and gold medallions or the dreaded Safari Suite coming out again! No good can come from this plan. Would make an excellent Xmas present though, specially if we're up North.

SOAP & WATER!!!

You walk into your favorite fish monger, hoping to get a piece of wild pacific sockeye salmon. He shows you the salmon fillet. It looks fresh and smells like fish. What do you do?

You walk away. The fish is bad. Fish shouldn't smell like fish. Fresh fish should smell like nothing.

Likewise, a well groomed, hygenic person should smell like nothing. Nothing wrong with a little perfum on a lady -very little. But guys, if I can smell your Axe Body Spray 20 feet way, I'm wondering what stink you're trying to cover up.

And for the love of all that is good and decent in the world, don't be the guy who perfumes the "engine room".

Top Bottom