What's your dream place to live?

Robust

Where would be your dream place to move to?

I'm thinking:
  • California, too crowded however and it's US, US sucks.
  • Netherlands, a nice option so far. Holland perhaps. Nice place and all
  • Switzerland

Still working on a good option :p Perhaps tour Europe or something. That'd be cool. Then permanently move somewhere.

I live in Tamarindo, Costa Rica and to me it can't get better than this! Although would love to check out Indonesia, New Zealand or Fiji...

New Zealand, Australia... I have some family over there too so would kill two birds with one stone.
Don't fancy the US whatsoever - am with you on that one @Robust
But yeah, somewhere like that. Ideally, make enough money in life to move and live comfortably. Ideal. :)

New Zealand, Australia... I have some family over there too so would kill two birds with one stone.
Don't fancy the US whatsoever - am with you on that one @Robust
But yeah, somewhere like that. Ideally, make enough money in life to move and live comfortably. Ideal. :)
Yeah, I got family in Australia as well. They moved from New Zealand. They said both are nice places to live. They like it because Australia is far away from the world I think lol

hehe possibly! It's miles form nowhere! Indeed, so many of us on our little island have relatives over there. Most of my family are in NZ but there are pockets in Australia, mainly Sydney and Brisbane.
The only worries I have about Oz is the wildlife! I don't wanna die by some tiny little spider! :eek::eek:

But yes, definitely for me.. I even brought it up with the kids once - your very same question. Oddly enough they said the same as me.
NZ is not too dissimilar to Wales as far as the environment is concerned, but the lifestyle is so different. That's what I would like, a different way of life Robust.. :) (y)

Top Bottom