1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your dream place to live?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Robust, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

Where would be your dream place to move to?

I'm thinking:
    • California, too crowded however and it's US, US sucks.
    • Netherlands, a nice option so far. Holland perhaps. Nice place and all
    • Switzerland

Still working on a good option :p Perhaps tour Europe or something. That'd be cool. Then permanently move somewhere.
    jauburn likes this.
  2. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

I live in Tamarindo, Costa Rica and to me it can't get better than this! Although would love to check out Indonesia, New Zealand or Fiji...
    Robust likes this.
  3. Glockie

Glockie Well-Known Member

New Zealand, Australia... I have some family over there too so would kill two birds with one stone.
    Don't fancy the US whatsoever - am with you on that one @Robust
    But yeah, somewhere like that. Ideally, make enough money in life to move and live comfortably. Ideal. :)
    Robust likes this.
  4. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

Yeah, I got family in Australia as well. They moved from New Zealand. They said both are nice places to live. They like it because Australia is far away from the world I think lol
    Glockie likes this.
  5. Glockie

hehe possibly! It's miles form nowhere! Indeed, so many of us on our little island have relatives over there. Most of my family are in NZ but there are pockets in Australia, mainly Sydney and Brisbane.
    The only worries I have about Oz is the wildlife! I don't wanna die by some tiny little spider! :eek::eek:

But yes, definitely for me.. I even brought it up with the kids once - your very same question. Oddly enough they said the same as me.
    NZ is not too dissimilar to Wales as far as the environment is concerned, but the lifestyle is so different. That's what I would like, a different way of life Robust.. :) (y)
    Robust likes this.
  6. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

Been thinking about that part a lot recently. I was thinking of moving somewhere.
    Glockie likes this.
  7. Glockie

Agreed my friend... for *many* reasons.. ;)
    Robust likes this.
  8. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

Yeah lol, the more I think about it the more I decide "wow, this is one bad country, I need to move ASAP"
    The more you think of it, the more quickly you want to move, for me anyway lol
    Glockie likes this.
  9. Fred.

Fred. Well-Known Member

Australia! (y) I lived there for 2 years.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
    Robust and Glockie like this.
  10. TheBoss

TheBoss Well-Known Member

11. dilbert

dilbert Member

Anywhere my wife lives is paradise.
    Fred. and Robust like this.