whats up with the SpaceBattles forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But its apparently down... Or are you talking about twitter?

I thought it just didnt like my cellphone.

Now it's working, five or six minutes I got a blank page with that phrase and then a Can Not Connect error, then confirmed it with Down For Everyone Or Just Me.

Working for me too. By working I mean it still takes a couple minutes instead one at the most to connect.

SBs puberty is rife with trouble. Thanks for hosting us Brogan.

Dead here, just times out. The frontpage works fine.
If it's still down in the hour it will be past 8 am in the UK, I could SMS Kier.

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
<!-- Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) -->

Apparently the MySQL server is down. Gonna have to wait for some one to restart it.

Apparently the MySQL server is down. Gonna have to wait for some one to restart it.

When PriusChat.com, the forum I use that got me interested in XenForo, was converting, the admin kept a running commentary going on the Twitter site telling folks what was going on. I thought that was very effective and good communication with the members.

My first post to these forums. :)
The site forums.spacebattles.com was recently migrated to Xenforo. Since then it seems to go offline every few days. Its been unavailable for most of today so far.
Anyone know what's going on there?

I am really wondering what is happening with SB, but I am sincerely hoping this is a one-time thing and not something that will happen often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom